Friday, April 30, 2010

Things to look at over the weekend (FOREX)




I have a few FOREX charts to look at after the weekend, these charts include:



EURCAD: The EURO has taken a beating over a long period of time on this weekly EURCAD chart. This could be a bottom as the weekly price has hit long term support. Also Sentiment towards the EURO zone is extreamly negetive which is a good time for the pair to reverse. I dont expect this thing to form a V-bottom, I expect it to hold this level for at least a week before it reverses.

EURUSD: This is my second chart. Its obvious from the chart that there are 8 weekly pin bars closed near or above the mid point of those bars. All this plus the extremely negetive news coming out of the EURO zone that Spain, Greece,etc... are going to default is a sign of strength. Large buyers or institutions have been buying into the crisis accumulating the currency for about 3 months. Never the less the trend is still down but all this buying has caught my attention and if prices go below 1.3 then I expect all hell to break loose as all those buyers will be looking to flee. If prices break 1.3 then 1.2 is most likely to hold. But I dont expect 1.3 to break and if 1.3 holds then I expect price to consolidate and retest the lows and also break the resistance trendline.

No comments:

Post a Comment